These deluxe internal halyard flagpoles contain a winch mounted inside the flagpole shaft, operable only with a removable crank handle. As the stainless steel cable unwinds from the winch, it passes up through the inside of the flagpole shaft, over the truck sheave to the outside of the shaft, where the retaining ring provides a sliding anchor. A counterwight, heavily coated with neoprene, attached to the retaining ring, allows the halyard to be lowered for fastening or removing the flag. The halyard is then raised completely out of the reach of vandals. The improved winch is gearless and self-locking at any point, eliminating the need for a separate brake. This direct drive winch provides rapid raising or lowering of the flag with little effort. This new, improved design does not require any welding, thus avoiding discoloration when an anodized finish is desired. No monthly lubrication is needed and this winch system is easily adaptable to existing on-site flagpoles.
Each light duty internal halyard flagpole ships with the following accessories. Should you need to customize this pole with an ornament or additional flag arrangement call us.
|Butt Diam||Top Diam.|
|Max Wind Speed||Flag Size|
|10"||4"||0.312||127 MPH||91 MPH||15' x 25'|
- Concealed Halyard Revolving Truck
- 3/8 inch Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
- 1/16 inch Diameter Stainless Steel Aircraft Cable
- Beaded Retainer Ring
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Neoprene Coated Counterweight
- Ornament (Optional at additional charge)
- (1) Flag arrangement (additional flag arrangements available for an added charge)