These Recycled American flags are made from recycled plastic bottles. The yarn is created from 100% Post Consumer Recycled material derived from PET bottles and then dyed red, white, and blue. The flags have the feel and look similar to that of a 200 denier nylon flag. All flags have:
- 100% Reprieve polyester
- Made with 100% recycled materials
- Great for indoor or outdoor display use
- Sewn, lock-stitched seams provide locked reinforcement and tested durability
- UV protection to prolong the life of the vibrant colors
- Canvas-like header and brass grommets
Other DetailsMotto: "In God We Trust"
Capital: Washington, D.C.
Currency: United States Dollar $
Government: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Flag Meaning: The 13 stripes represents the 13 original colonies and the 50 stars stands for the 50 states. The red is for valor, white symbolizes liberty, and the blue stands for justice.