The EC25 external halyard flagpole is our ultimate-quality flagpole in our 25’ range. It’s designed to stand up to heavy rain and wind, made from sturdy, all-weather aluminum. Not only will it be sturdy and reliable, though, it’s designed with the amateur enthusiast in mind with a simple, easy-to-use flag-hanging halyard system.
This 25-foot pole looks great in front of a single- or double-story building or home and pairs best with an eye-catching 4’ x 6’ flag. Looking for something to draw customers into your business? Hang a custom flag with your logo from this pole and draw some eyes!
Included in the flagpole kit are flag snaps with vinyl covers that make attaching flags to your halyard rope simple and easy. The halyard and flag are kept in place snugly with a rotating aluminum truck at the top of the flagpole. The rotation enables your flag to always catch the wind properly, without folding or tearing. At the very top of the flagpole is a gold-colored anodized aluminum ball ornament, adding a bit of extra decoration to your flagpole.
Anodization is recommended for locations near saltwater, though a weather-resistant satin finish is standard on this flagpole. Please note that anodization will lengthen your flagpole’s manufacturing time, as it is a secondary process.
Keeping your EC25 flagpole snug in its sturdy mounting is an included galvanized steel sleeve. A spun aluminum flash collar sits atop the mounting to keep water out and keep your pole looking great for years.
Rated for winds 120+ mph*, this flagpole set includes:
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum stationary truck
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Sturdy galvanized steel foundation sleeve
*Flags flying. With flags off, it’ll stand up to impressive 250 mph winds.
- This tapered flagpole is capped with a decorative ball, which screws into the cast aluminum truck.
- The truck holds the pulley system for the halyard rope in place
- The halyard is the rope upon which the flag attaches by using the flag snaps
- Tie the halyard rope around the aluminum cleat on the flagpole’s body to firmly and safely attach your flag and raise or lower it
- The galvanized steel foundation sleeve goes into the ground and firmly holds your flagpole in place
- The hole into which the flagpole is mounted is covered to keep water out by the spun aluminum flash collar
HOW TO INSTALL A FLAGPOLE & NECESSARY MATERIALS
Properly and safely mounting an exterior flagpole is not simple! For a detailed step-by-step guide and a full list of necessary materials and tools, please view our flagpole mounting instructions.
Not included in this flagpole set are some tools and supplies, including concrete, sand, stone, caulking, and lock tight, all of which are necessary for sturdy ground mounting. A list of what you’ll need is listed in the flagpole installation instructions guide.
A foundation hole three to four times wider than the butt diameter of the flagpole (which is 6”) is mandatory. The hole’s depth must be 10% the pole’s height (2.5 feet). Ensure your space is large enough to accommodate this flagpole.
We do NOT recommend installing a flagpole near overhead power lines or buried cables. Ensure your mounting area is safe.
Should you need to customize this pole with a different truck, ornament, halyard or cleat cover call us.
FREIGHT COSTS APPLY, CALL TO REQUEST A QUOTE. OTHERWISE ONE WILL PROVIDED AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED.