The EC25 external halyard flagpole is our ultimate-quality flagpole in our 25’ range. It’s designed to stand up to heavy rain and wind, made from sturdy, all-weather aluminum. Not only will it be sturdy and reliable, but it’s also designed with the amateur enthusiast in mind with a simple, easy-to-use flag-hanging halyard system.
This 25-foot pole looks excellent in front of a single or double-story building or home and pairs best with an eye-catching 4’ x 6’ flag. Are you looking for something to draw customers into your business? Hang a custom flag with your logo from this pole and draw some eyes!
The flagpole kit includes flag snaps with vinyl covers that make attaching flags to your halyard rope simple and easy. The halyard and flag are kept in place snugly, with a rotating aluminum truck at the top of the flagpole. The rotation enables your flag to always catch the wind correctly, without folding or tearing. At the very top of the flagpole is a gold-colored anodized aluminum ball ornament, adding a bit of extra decoration to your flagpole.
Anodization is recommended for locations near saltwater, though a weather-resistant satin finish is standard on this flagpole. Please note that anodization will lengthen your flagpole’s manufacturing time, as it is a secondary process.
Keeping your EC25 flagpole snug in its sturdy mounting includes a galvanized steel sleeve. A spun aluminum flash collar sits atop the mounting to keep water out and keep your pole looking great for years.
This flagpole set includes:
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum stationary truck
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Sturdy galvanized steel foundation sleeve
*Rated for winds 120+ mph with flags flying. With flags off, it’ll stand up to impressive 250 mph winds.
FLAGPOLE PARTS EXPLAINED
- This tapered flagpole is capped with a decorative ball, which screws into the cast aluminum truck
- The truck holds the pulley system for the halyard rope in place
- The halyard is the rope upon which the flag attaches by using the flag snaps
- Tie the halyard rope around the aluminum cleat on the flagpole’s body to firmly and safely secure your flag and raise or lower it
- The galvanized steel foundation sleeve goes into the ground and firmly holds your flagpole in place
- The hole into which the flagpole is mounted is covered to keep water out by the spun aluminum flash collar
HOW TO INSTALL A FLAGPOLE & NECESSARY MATERIALS
Properly and safely mounting an exterior flagpole is not simple! Please view our flagpole mounting instructions for a detailed step-by-step guide and a complete list of necessary materials and tools.
Not included in this flagpole set are tools and supplies, including concrete, sand, stone, caulking, and lock tight, all of which are necessary for sturdy ground mounting. A list of what you’ll need is listed in the flagpole installation instructions guide.
A foundation hole three to four times wider than the butt diameter of the flagpole (which is 6”) is mandatory. The depth of the hole must be 10% of the pole’s height (2.5 feet). Ensure your space is large enough to accommodate this flagpole.
We do NOT recommend installing a flagpole near overhead power lines or buried cables. Ensure your mounting area is safe.
Call us if you need to customize this pole with a different truck, ornament, halyard, or cleat cover.
FREIGHT COSTS APPLY; CALL TO REQUEST A QUOTE. OTHERWISE, ONE WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED.