This light-duty residential external halyard tapered aluminum flagpole is great for displaying your favorite flags at your home.
25’ EXTERNAL HALYARD FLAGPOLE FEATURES & CONTENTS
This American-made flagpole is made of light aluminum for durability and all-weather capabilities, and to stand up to minor winds. It’ll be easy to use and is best-suited for our 4’ x 6’ outdoor flags.
The two included flag snaps make attaching flags to halyard rope on your new flagpole a cinch. The flag and halyard assembly is held in place snugly with a sturdy aluminum truck at the top of the flagpole. At the top is a decorative gold-colored anodized aluminum ball ornament.
This aluminum flagpole comes standard with a satin finish, but for proper resistance to air around saltwater, a clear anodized finish is available. Anodization will lengthen the manufacturing process of your pole, as it is a secondary, added process.
Included with your flagpole is a PVC foundation sleeve that’ll keep it firmly attached to the ground with proper mounting. A spun aluminum flash collar covers the mounting assembly, extending your flagpole’s lifespan by preventing water from entering the assembly.
Rated for winds up to 89 mph, without a flag. With a flag attached, it’s rated up to 50 mph winds. This flagpole set includes
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum stationary truck
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Sturdy PVC plastic foundation sleeve
FLAGPOLE PARTS EXPLAINED
- This tapered flagpole is capped with a decorative ball, which screws into the cast aluminum truck.
- The truck holds the pulley system for the halyard rope in place.
- Tie the halyard rope around the aluminum cleat on the flagpole’s body to firmly and safely attach your flag and raise or lower it.
- The foundation sleeve goes into the ground and firmly holds your flagpole in place.
- The hole into which the flagpole is mounted is covered to keep water out by the spun aluminum flash collar.
HOW TO INSTALL A FLAGPOLE & NECESSARY MATERIALS
Properly and safely mounting an exterior flagpole is not simple! For a detailed step-by-step guide and a full list of necessary materials and tools, please view our flagpole mounting instructions.
Not included in this flagpole set are some tools and supplies, including concrete, sand, stone, caulking, and lock tight, all of which are necessary for sturdy ground mounting. A list of what you’ll need is listed in the flagpole installation instructions guide.
A foundation hole three to four times wider than the butt diameter of the flagpole (which is 3”) is mandatory. The hole’s depth must be 10% the pole’s height (2.5 feet). Ensure your space is large enough to accommodate this flagpole.
We do NOT recommend installing a flagpole near overhead power lines or buried cables. Ensure your mounting area is safe.
FREIGHT COSTS APPLY, CALL TO REQUEST A QUOTE. OTHERWISE ONE WILL PROVIDED AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED.