The “Hurricane Series” 30-foot flagpole is the highest wind-rated stock pole we offer, making it an excellent choice for regions with strong winds. This pole can withstand windspeeds of up to 150 mph while a flag is attached to the external halyard and up to 241 mph when one is not. The recommended flag size to match this pole’s proportions is 5’ x 8’.
The high wind rating and sturdiness of this 30 ft flagpole are thanks to its heavy-duty inground aluminum pole, with a butt diameter of 6” and a wall thickness of 1/4". The pole is available in four different finishes: satin, clear anodized, bronze anodized, and black anodized.
- External halyard tapered aluminum pole
- Cast aluminum revolving truck
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
If you want to customize your pole with a different truck, ornament, halyard, or cleat cover, please call us at 800-858-8776.
Is this not the outdoor flagpole you’re looking for? Check out our full selection of outdoor poles, including wall-mounted, sectional, and internal halyard.
Note: Freight costs apply for this flagpole; call us to request a quote. Otherwise, one will be provided to you after your order is placed.