Did you know that according to the US Flag Code, the American flag should be lit up if being flown at night? Instead of taking your flag down every day, simply add our solar lights for a flagpole! This light charges its AA Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries during the day using its built-in solar panels, then switches on automatically at night using a sensor to illuminate your flag.
Our solar lights for flagpoles use LEDs for a powerful and bright light. The light can be powered for up to eight hours of illumination at night after a full day in the sun. For best results, let it charge for two days in direct sunlight.
- Wireless solar charging
- Up to 8 hours of illumination
- AA Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Light sensor
- Do not touch the surface of the solar panels.
- You can check that the lights and sensor work correctly by covering the solar panels completely. We suggest testing this in a dark room before installing the light.
- This light is designed to work in darkness. If there is high ambient lighting nearby, the light may appear dim or not be activated.
- While the manufacturer has charged the batteries, the power level will likely have dropped when you receive the solar light.