Our easily assembled 6' x 1" off-the-house flagpole is adorned with a plastic gold eagle with a metallic finish and is engineered to include a built-in "free-spinning" top section that will prevent your flag from tangling on the pole. This outdoor pole is perfect for 3’ x 5’ nylon American flags with header and grommets or pole sleeve. Our sturdy outdoor poles are made from aluminum which means they will not rust.
Why buy a tangle free flag pole?
A tangle free flag and pole set, sometimes called a spinning pole, is specially designed to allow the flag to spin without much hindrance in the wind. The top half of the pole will rotate with the waving flag. The result of this design is that the flag flies beautifully without the need to purchase other accessories. You will know you are making a great choice for displaying your American flag with our best selling tangle free flag pole. You’ll never have to spend time correcting the way your flag is flying or risk the embarrassment of displaying a tangled flag.
- Two-piece aluminum flagpole 1" in diameter
- Gold eagle
2 clear plastic rings with screws for attaching flags with grommets
- A metal clip at the top of the pole allows you to secure flags with a pole sleeve
What's NOT included?
- Adjustable bracket can be purchased for an additional charge. Adjustable bracket displays poles at a vertical, 25°, 50°, 65° or a horizontal position.
- American flag can also be purchased as an add-on. Create an American flag and flagpole set with these add-ons and save money by purchasing all three today!
Which way should the eagle face on an American flag and flagpole set?
The eagle ornament has been used since 1783 to represent the freedom of the United States. For this reason, only American flags should be flown on this tangle free flagpole with eagle ornament. While there is no official policy on the direction the eagle should face, many believe it should face toward Washington, DC in peacetime and in the direction of troops during wartime.
- This flagpole with eagle is only permitted to fly an American flag
- Polyester or fringed flags should not be flown on these outdoor poles